Sunday 19 February 2012

Trident Aegis case iPhone 4/4S review

Hang on a minute; I recognize this design was the first thought that entered my mind when I unpacked the Aegis case from Trident. It is really a dead ringer for the OtterBox Commuter series for the iPhone 3G, and to a bit lesser degree the Commuter for the iPhone 4. This is not a bad thing, as the Commuter series was one of my favourite cases for the iPhone 3G/3GS. It also lasted the longest on my wife’s iPhone 3GS, and ended up outliving the device. Trident is a young fresh American company with a line-up of sea creatures as inspiration for their cases. That, and other maximum protection cases from fellow American company OtterBox. I personally really like the unique names of the cases, and it is easy to differentiate between them. I am also thankful that none of the cases feels or smells like sea creatures.

Full link :  http://www.touchgen.net/trident-aegis-case-iphone-44s-review

No comments:

Post a Comment